What to wear to the beach: Mom edition Part 2

I'm a fan of neon stuff lately but unfortunately don't really have the skin tones to pull it off. Never stopped me from shopping for it though.  Note: Those shoes may look black (and super cute) but be warned: they are definitely navy.


Mom Beach Wear 3




My favorite thing to wear to the beach is a jersey knit maxi dress thrown over a swimsuit. It's a simple outfit that's super comfy and the best part is it can easily translate from beach to dinner at a restaurant.

Obviously I'm drawn to dark earth tones because my skin tends to look more yellow when I wear bright colors. Plus no one will notice newborn spit up on a dark navy or burgundy dress. I'll be getting my tan on in 25 days and then neon colors, here I come!



Mom Beach Wear 4




Popular Posts