Sneaky Sneak

Once upon a time when I was 5 years old, I attended a Catholic school. We had to wear these hideous black and red plaid jumpers with white collared shirts. BUT we were able to wear whatever shoes we wanted.

My shoe of choice?

L.A. Gear high-tops. I can still remember the double laces like it was yesterday. Baby pink lined with silver tinsel and white. Those were the days. Unfortunately, the only place you'll find those bad boys is on eBay in the vintage section.

But it appears that high-top sneakers (actually, sneakers in general) are making a comeback in fashion. I wasn't sure if I was on-board with it but considering how comfy sneakers are, they won me over. And since we're gearing up for fall and colder weather, a nice warm, comfy shoe sounds perfect.

I used to own a few pairs of Vans but thanks to pregnancy, they no longer fit. I still haven't made the plunge yet but I put together a few outfit inspirations to see if I could style things from my closet with them.



Sneaks

Sneaks by reinersm54 featuring H&M


Sneaks2


Vans

Vans by reinersm54 featuring a black purse

Popular Posts