Miss Indecisive

I am the queen of indecisions. Meaning, I will not hold to a decision until the very last possible minute. I keep the tags on clothes because until I've worn the item, I'm not 100% sure I want to keep it. Incidentally, there are a lot of clothes hanging in my closet with tags on them. Shocker. When my sister was visiting, I bought some gray booties at Target. I must've asked her 14 times if she thought they looked cute on me before deciding that I would keep them.

Probably 3/10 things that I buy, I return. I wait until the last possible second to order my food after I know what everyone else is ordering. I don't know why. I'm just not super decisive and I always think "What if I had picked differently? Would my life be completely different now?"

So of course my mind has completely changed about a lot of decor in our house. I blame this on the fact that because we're in the middle of a renovation, I haven't been able to decorate which means I can still change my mind about stuff.

Remember this rug from West Elm that I wanted? Well, guess what? I changed my mind. Since we still don't have flooring, it has been sitting in the plastic under the sofa for a few months. But the more I thought about it, the more I looked at my Pinterest boards, the more I realized this was not the rug I wanted. So up on Craigslist it went. I'm hoping I can make back what I paid for it...

Now I'm back to rug shopping. I found the perfect one, only it's raging expensive so I'm still on the lookout. What do you think?
I've loved the Southwestern look for a long time but it's hard to find one with muted colors. I don't want to walk into our living room and be assaulted by colors. I don't think Brian will love the pink in this one but I also don't think he'll love the price so I'm shopping on Etsy and eBay for something similar.

At any rate, unless this rug pops up at 50% off or something, I'm going to wait before making the plunge this time around.

I think. 

Popular Posts