Sayings

What he says: These work pants are fine.
What I say: Those pants are literally hanging on by threads. You look like you're modeling a prototype for a new line of men's denim lingerie.

What they say: Easy 15 minute workout that you can do at home!
What I say: Easy for someone who is in shape. Realistically? You'll be huffing and puffing and cramping in the first 30 seconds.

What he says: High heels are dumb.
What I say: High heels are a necessary evil and these are the only shoes that match this dress so I HAVE to wear them.
What I say 20 minutes later: High heels are dumb.
What he says: What did you say?
What I say: I SAID MY FEET ARE NUMB.

What they say: Clean your whole house in just 15 minutes a day.
What Allie says: NOPE.

What they say: Dress nice when you go out in public.
What I say: DON'T YOU EVER TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE. LEGGINGS FOREVER!!!

What I say: Let's put the girls to sleep in the same room.
What Maddie says: NOPE.

Popular Posts