Controversial

Today I'm going to speak out on a topic that is very dear to my heart. It might cause some controversy but I'm okay with that.

I'm here to tell you... that leggings are pants.

I know. "Inappropriate!" you say. "Immodest!" "Shows things that should never be seen!"

And to an extent, I agree with you. Leggings can be worn as pants when a) working out or b) wearing something long enough to cover your derriere.

So I guess that's a caveat and you can do with it what you will. But I will continue to wear my leggings as pants with tunics and long, baggy shirts that cover up my love handles because I WANT TO.

But I'm also here today to tell you about these amazing leggings. Old Navy isn't paying me to promote them, but they totally should because I will sell you on these bad boys before you reach the end of the post.

They're comfortable. Oh so comfortable. They don't ride up/down like their jersey counterparts. They're compression which means they compress your fat. They're stretchy but they don't end up sagging around your knees by the end of the day. They're just the best thing ever and I don't know if I will ever look at another pair of leggings the same way.

If that doesn't change your mind, let me show you how they can be worn multiple ways.


Leggings 6 ways


See? Now when you buy these make sure you tell them who sent you. I mean, they won't care but still, it'll make me feel better.

Popular Posts