Floors and Star Wars

Guys. The floor is done. No more concrete. It took us (yes, I totally helped) working 11 hours on Saturday to finish but we did it. I don't have pictures for you (shocker) but follow me on Instagram and they'll pop up soon enough. I think.

We're nowhere near finished. There are a ton of little things that still need to be done and a whole bathroom that still needs to be gutted and remodeled but having the floor done gives us a whole new zeal for it. I finally feel like I can decorate and "move in" to our house. I also feel like I have to constantly be sweeping our new floors. Don't worry I'm sure that will wear off soon enough. 

I keep having these random things pop up in my head and think "that would make a good blog post" but by the time I actually have time to sit down and blog, my brain is empty and all I can think about is my ever growing to do list. So instead of wracking my brain for more blog content, I think I'll watch Star Wars (in honor of May the 4th be with you Day or something like that), eat some ice cream, and call it a night.

Popular Posts