Dinosaurs and toddlers

I've been having some weird nightmares about dinosaurs lately. I think it's because we watched a trailer for Jurassic World and suddenly I'm dreaming that I'm on an island in Costa Rica having to run from Supertricloceratops Rex. I mean, I always survive because I'm the main character in my dream and you can't just die in dreams. Haven't you seen Inception? If you haven't, DO IT NOW. Seriously though you'll get to the end and then MIND BLOWN.

What I'm saying is, do you think there's some meaning to this dream? Do the dinosaurs represent my old age and that I'm subconsciously terrified of it? Or does it signify that I'm going to be faced with a life or death situation soon that I'm going to have to survive with only a Swiss Army knife and some cargo shorts? (That is actually what happened in my dream by the way. I mean, I've never been one to read into dreams but these have occurred twice in the past week so I'm thinking there's gotta be something there.

Oh wait. There is.

See, I've been woken up at 5 am every morning by a bunch of toddlers. Ok, so then the dinosaurs must represent the toddlers and this must be my life or death situation. Got it. Thanks for the heads up, brain.

Popular Posts