The Secret to Weightloss

Guys. I've discovered the secret of weight loss. I know, right? Somebody cue the fireworks and hip-hip hooray because this is big.

Except it's not big. It's so simple.

A few weeks ago I was talking to another mom from church who has 5 kids. She looks great so, of course, I asked her what she does. She got her tip from another mom who has 6 kids and looks even better than she does (according to her). So here it is...

Every time you go to the bathroom, you do 15 lunges.

That's it.

Takes a few minutes and since most people use the toilet a few times a day, you're actually getting more of a workout in than you think.

After the first few times on the first day, I was like NO MORE WATER. My thighs were burning and I was holding it because I dreaded having to do the lunges. But after the first few days, it got a bit easier (even though it still burned).

It's been 3 weeks now and I can definitely feel things firming up from the waist down (which is the part that was the most *ahem* soft to begin with). I wasn't super consistent the second week but started again the third week and it's crazy how this little thing can actually be doing something for you!

So there's my tip. You'll probably be cursing me the first few days but in a few weeks when your buns are steel, you'll thank me.

Popular Posts