So Cal Packing List

We have less than 2 weeks until our trip to So Cal so I've been making a packing list and planning outfits. I settled on a few outfits and thought I'd share with you guys (actually, it's more to help me decide what to pack). The weather will be typical fall in Southern California which means warm and slightly cooler at night (like 50-60° which is not really that cold but bear with me). I'm bringing a green lightweight parka that can pretty easily go with each outfit.

*Please note: Obviously I'm in mourning for my pre-childbearing body which is why you see so much black. Actually, it's really because black is slimming and versatile so I can mix and match. Also stuff is wrinkled because ain't nobody got time for that. Just kidding I'll have time (and hopefully an iron) there.


Sunday outfit: skirt (Old Navy), shirt (Gap), sandals (Target)

Tank (Target), sweater (H&M similar), shorts (Old Navy), Converse

Shirt (Anthropologie), leggings (Gap), Converse 

Dress (Old Navy), Converse 

Shirt (Target), jeans (H&M), Converse 




Popular Posts